Internship: Brian Mei, Summer 2023
The life of an intern at a startup can be both exciting and challenging. On the one hand, you have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and products, and to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry. On the other hand, startups are often fast-paced and demanding environments, and interns are often expected to wear many hats.
A typical day for a startup intern might involve a mix of tasks, such as:
- Attending team meetings and learning about the company's goals and objectives.
- Working on individual projects, such as developing new features or testing existing ones.
- Collaborating with other team members on projects.
- Providing feedback on products and services.
- Attending industry events and networking with other professionals.
Brian Mei joined CelerData as an intern for the Summer of 2023 from the University of California, Irvine. Check out his blog post below for a description of his internship.